Safety Rules and Regulations
We want all patrons to have a safe and enjoyable time at the 2014 Pageland Watermelon Festival. The following rules and guidelines will be in effect during the 2014 event. Event personnel along with local law enforcement will work hard to ensure that all patrons adhere to these guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation and support of the Pageland Watermelon Festival!
• Glass bottles and containers are prohibited in the festival area.
• Concealed weapons are not allowed.
• There is no street parking on McGregor Street from 7:00 am – 11:00 am on Saturday, July 19. Any vehicle parked along McGregor Street during these times be towed at the owner’s expense.
• Only emergency service personnel and festival staff are allowed to ride four-wheelers and golf carts at the festival.
• No pets of any kind are allowed in the festival area.
• All vendors within the town limits have been approved by the Chamber of Commerce. No other vendors will be allowed downtown.
• No littering. Trash cans will be stationed throughout the festival area for your convenience.
• No book bags or backpacks will be allowed.
• No toy weapons of any sort are allowed at the event.